Spring is finally upon is! And what does a change in season call for? A change in makeup. So, out with the matte makeup and in with the fresh and glowing makeup.
Without further ado, here is my fresh and glowing makeup tutorial that’s simple and easy. And get this, I used all drugstore makeup and affordable brushes that I love and can’t live without.
Check out my Fresh and Glowing Drugstore Makeup Tutorial:
- L’oreal Studio Secrets Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
- Maybelline Dream Cushion Fresh Face Liquid Foundation- Classic Ivory 20
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer- Fair
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder- Transparent
- Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom All-in-1 Nude Palette for Face & Eyes- Natural
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer Murumuru Butter Bronzer- Light Bronzer
- Milani Baked Powder Blush- Luminoso 05
- Milani Make It Last Setting Spray Prime + Correct + Set
- Milani Power Lip Gloss Stain- Creamy Cafe
- L’oreal Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara
- L’oreal Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner
- Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush
- Real Techniques Essential Crease Brush
- Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush
- Real Techniques Setting Brush
- Real Techniques Multi Task Brush
- Real Techniques Stippling Brush
- EcoTools Highlighting Brush
Want to see more makeup tutorials? Click HERE!