The Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette is one of my favorites. Naked Basics is Urban Decay’s first matte palette that includes six neutral shades. It is the perfect palette to use when creating a smokey eye as all of the colors blend seamlessly. And since a smokey eye is all about blending, blending and some more blending, it makes completing such an eye look that much easier. My Naked Basics Palette Tutorial shows how easy it truly is to master a smokey eye.
Check out my Naked Basics Palette Tutorial on how to create an easy smokey eye:
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
- NARS Sheer Glow Foundation– Santa Fe
- Mac Paint Pot– Painterly
- Kat Von D
- SunFlower Illuminating Bronzing Powder– Terra
- Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips– Natural Nude
- L’OREAL Colour Riche Lip Liner– Au Naturel
- NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss– Natural
- Real Techniques
- E20, M509, E14, E27, E13, M431, M432, G20, E4
Want to see what this simple smokey eye looks like paired with a more dramatic lip color? Click HERE!