The Urban Decay Naked Palette is definitely considered a classic when it comes to eyeshadow palettes. This palette is definitely a cult favorite, and it seems to never go out of style or stores for that matter. If I had to choose my favorite Urban Decay palette among the Naked series (Naked, Naked 2, Naked 3, Naked Smoky), the original would be my top choice, alongside Naked basics (Tutorial HERE).
Since I decided to use such a classic makeup product, I decided to also do a classic makeup look for my latest tutorial. So, what’s a makeup style that’s always on trend?
Smokey eyes and red lips, of course.
The makeup look I created in my Urban Decay Naked palette tutorial is definitely for the girl who loves the dramatics. Such makeup is great to wear on a night out or for a special occasion. If you find this look a little too dramatic for your taste, then try it out with a more neutral lip color or eyeshadow. Whatever your choice may be, just remember to wear it with confidence.
Check out my Urban Decay Naked Palette Tutorial:
- Mac Paint Pot– Painterly
- Urban Decay Naked Palette– Naked, Darkhorse, Buck, Virgin
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner– Trooper
- House of Lashes Noir Fairy
- House of Lashes White Eyelash Adhesive
- Clinique Lash Power Mascara Long-Wearing Formula– Black Onyx
- Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
- Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Palette– Sombre, Shadowplay
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush– Exposed
- Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder– Highlight 01
- NYX Retractable Lip Liner– Deep Red
- Colourpop Lippie Stix– Bichette
Want to see more makeup tutorials? Click HERE!